Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crochet a Wash Cloth or Lots of Wash Cloths!

Wash clothes are one of my favorite things to crochet. Perhaps because I can mindlessly crochet a square while watching the evening news. It takes about an hour to crochet a wash cloth. Here is the pattern: "How to Crochet a Wash Cloth"

You can use inexpensive cotton yarn from peaches n cream. It comes in some very pretty color varieties. My favorite is "shaded denim" seen in the photos.

I usually make the wash clothes with a double crochet stitch, but a single crochet stitch would make cloth that was more solid. Whether you use a single or a double crochet, go around the outer edge with a single crochet when done to give it a finished look. I use my wash clothes to decorate my bathroom as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment