Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crochet Patterns for Granny Square

I've purchased some washable Marino wool yarn several month ago and I have been trying to decide what to do with it. I finally decided on granny squares to make and afghan. I'm having so much fun making my granny squares. I love the way they look and feel. The marino wool is so soft and so warm. It will make a wonderful afghan. I put a crochet patterns for granny squares tutorial on Squidoo. It has tons of step by step pictures of the granny square in progress. When I join the granny squares into an afghan, I will take photos of that and place them on the lens as well.

One of the best things about granny squares is that you can crochet them anywhere. They are not big and bulky. I keep them in my craft back and take them along to church and work and crochet the squares wherever I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment